What day do you think Max will Summit

Saturday, April 3, 2010

http://www.adventurepeaks.com/news/everestnews2010.html

This is a link to the blog that Adventure Peaks will be keeping. They will update a lot more than I'll be able to even if the information is more broad. When we get on the mountain they provide updates on locations of climbers and that sort of stuff. I'm sitting in the airport in Delhi, India as I type this. Got here at 9pm last night and I've been sitting around the past 11 hours waiting for my next flight that leaves at 7:30. I'm in the Executive Lounge where they have computers and TV's and leather couches but I didn't find out I was business class on this next flight until 30 minutes ago. so the past 10 hours I spent on a hard plastic chair...oh well.

1 comment:

  1. That is funny, I got upgraded on my flight 7 years ago too, though I was in Abu Dhabi. Stay healthy during all the travelling. BEst, Walid

    ReplyDelete