What day do you think Max will Summit

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Photos

Hi All,
This is Walid Abuhaidar, Max's friend who attempted the same route on Everest in 2003. During Max's climb he does not have access to the internet to update the blog, so he emails me the content and I post it. He also does not have the ability to post his own photos, but we just agreed that I will post a few photos from my trip to give you an idea where he is and what his surroundings look like, and when he gets home he will remove my photos and post his own. Let's all keep our fingers crossed for his safety and success.
Walid

2 comments:

  1. Walid--Tom rancich here--thank you for your assistance and help to Max--tell him to hit is GPS once a day so I can build his route on google earth---thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Tom, No worries, I will shoot him an email today. Have a look at gryphon-voyage.blogspot.com for some ideas. This is the blog from when I sailed my boat accross the Atlantic in Nov/Dec 06. All the Google earth stuff was done by MIT PHDs and came out pretty cool. Maybe we can do something like that on this blog? me email is walidmabuhaidar@gmail.com, email me anytime.

    ReplyDelete